?

Log in

The Robtuar Chronicles

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Tuesday, March 7th, 2006
11:34 pm
Random Update

So yeah, I'm still alive and well, I just don't use LJ much anymore, I'm much more of a Myspace addict now

So, yeah, if you want to find me on there, I'm at www.myspace.com/robtuar

Go ahead and add me or message me if you'd like

Later

(2 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, December 18th, 2005
6:07 pm
So, here's a quick update since the last time I've posted

I met a girl, and therefore now have a girlfriend, won't see her again til hopefully New years though, which kind of sucks, since we JUST made it serious the other night, but oh well

Other than that my apartment is finally in a cleaner state than it has been in a looooooooooong time (she helped clean) and my job is going good

So all in all things are looking up and I'm a lot happier lately.

(8 comments | comment on this)

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2005
10:07 pm
So are all women lying cunts or is it just the ones that claim to like me then rip my heart out and stomp on it?

(7 comments | comment on this)

Friday, October 7th, 2005
12:16 am
Now this is fitting:

Fire
Your element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered,
powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see,
being fire you are quite strong and powerful be
it mentally, physically or both. People look up
to you greatly and often seek your protection.
You have the ability to gain many friends and
you are always one people can count on to do
what you say you will do. You are extremely
loyal, be it friends or family you'll stick up
for them and you are never willing to put them
in a position that could hurt them. You know
what roll you play in life, leader, and you
intend to let people know it. Not everyone is
capable of leadership but you certainly have
the willpower and flare to do it. You have
quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can
often lead you into trouble. Once your mind is
made up there is no changing it but no one said
that was a bad thing.


.:-|What is your true element?|-:. -With Anime Pictures and detailed answers-
brought to you by Quizilla

(comment on this)

Thursday, October 6th, 2005
11:31 pm
Soooooooo I got a number the other night........called twice..........no call back, lovely.


On a side note I carved a snake onto one of my guitars, take a looksie:




The end

(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, September 27th, 2005
12:54 am
I need a girlfriend or at least a date more than once a year.

(7 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, September 22nd, 2005
10:03 pm
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

New computer, I feel whole again, hehe.

(comment on this)

Monday, August 29th, 2005
9:02 am
So yeah, the home computer is still fried, in the process of getting my new computer, my order is in the middle of being set-up.

I haven't been able to check anyones journals lately, so I'm going to pretty much be going back through all of them once I get it set up, I'm sure that will take a while seeing as how it's already been about 2 weeks. Going to have LOTS and LOTS of web stuff to catch up on.

In other news, I've started getting a better wardrobe, dress better and stuff, I'll try to get some pictures up someday in the near future.

(comment on this)

Monday, August 22nd, 2005
10:03 am
Ok, so my computer has been dead for about a week now, and I'm only online now because I have some access at work.

I ordered a new computer but it will not arrive for at least 2 weeks or so, so I will not be on much at all.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to call or text me at 757-927-5433, or message me on AIM at ODURobtuar, since it redirects to my phone.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 9th, 2005
12:40 am - Bullshit
A blinding light.
You scored 37 soulful!
I don't know whether to congratulate you or swear allegance to you.



You are the epitemy of enlightenment and wisdom. Anything you don't know you could know but probably don't need to know.



At this level you have the ability to be an extrodinary person, lighting up the world as you go about your bussiness.



Although because of your awarness of everything around you and people,
you could also be a manipulator and sociopath simply because the
influence you can weave is so subtle, no one can ever know what you are
doing, except another at this level.....



Either way, your social interactions are tricky simply because no one really understands you.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on soulful
Link: The Do you have a soul Test written by Maaarcooose on OkCupid Free Online Dating

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, August 7th, 2005
1:13 pm
So friday night I went out with Keith and to girls from work. Went to JBs for a wet tshirt contest and Duck Inn with Ketih, then the two girls met us at CP Shuckers, and then we ended up at Tiki Bar. So leaving Tiki bar I'm driving keiths car because he's pretty tore up, I'm pretty sober at this point, one of the girls jumps into the back seat, and actually ends up softly kicking me in the face, but to the point that she knocked out one of my lenses to my glasses. She repeatedly says to rub her stinky feet as she's flailing one of them in front of my face, then decides to put me in somewhat of a head lock between her feet, I must say it was interestings, shame she was wearing skorts. Oh, and somehow in the midst of this she knocked out the backing for my starter stud for my ear, so I went ahead and switched to a different earring, a little snake.

Keith found my lense in is car yesterday, the girl didn't even remember doing it, I just think it's funny, that I drove home with only one eye that really worked, and drove to his place yesterday morning with no glasses at all since my vision had already kind of adjusted to not wearing them by then.

Yesterday I barely left the house, after I got my lense from Keith I literally stayed in the house all day, watched Van Wilder on dvd, ate some tv dinners, learned how to play Believe In A Thing Called Love on guitar (everything but the solo), and just sat around til 2 am, bored out of my mind.

Not sure what I"m doing today, I just shaved, I guess that's a start, and being harrassed that I don't update enough :-p

(2 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, July 23rd, 2005
11:32 pm
Hehehe, I don't know if I should be happy about this or not:

the Idiot Savant
(30% dark, 69% spontaneous, 55% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT




You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on
the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you
are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most
likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.


Because it's so easily appreciated, and often a little physical, your
sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. But most realize
that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your
sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but ironically, that
definitely indicates you're smarter than most.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 9% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 94% on spontaneous
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 94% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

(comment on this)

Thursday, July 14th, 2005
7:24 am
So I got ONE of the flip phones that I bought, once the other one comes in the mail I'm going to see which one I want to immediately try to sell back on ebay.

Last night I drove up to Richmond with Laina to see Ingram Hill, they are actually pretty damn good I must say.

My birthday is Monday, so tomorrow I am going to my mom's for crab cakes and steak, my mom, step-dad, and grandparents on my mom's side will be there, should be nice.

Monday night I"m going to Drum Circle with Laina, she said she is going to make sure I"m embarrassed, so that should be soooo fuuuuuuuuun *gag* (hehe)

Anyways, I've been meaning to take pics of my new car, so I think I will do that as soon as I get it to a car wash, I want it to be nice and spiffy for any pictures that I take.

(2 comments | comment on this)

7:24 am
Well damn it, I went and accidentally won two ebay auctions for the same damn thing

(3 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, June 30th, 2005
12:08 am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH yeah, I didn't mention that I bought a new car on friday.

Got myself a 2005 Toyota Scion TC :-D

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, June 18th, 2005
10:03 pm
I guess this could easily fit me.......

You're Badtz Maru
You're Badtz Maru
Take Which sanrio character are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.</p>
You're a bad-ass penguin from outer space and you have a pet alligator. As cool as it gets.

(comment on this)

Sunday, June 12th, 2005
12:18 am
Yay for no longer working weekends!!! Maybe now I"ll get my apartment unpacked.

(comment on this)

Monday, May 30th, 2005
11:38 pm
Fuck.....


broken soul
Your soul is broken.
You are living through a lot of pain everyday
that you have to deal with, which is making you
sorrowful. No one ever stays by your side when
you truly need them and no one ever will.
Everything is hopeless and tragic and you keep
yearning for the day you will be free from
pain. Love is unlikely to happen to you because
you isolate yourself and are suspicious of
peoples motives. You stand in the shadows of
the world, watching what you can never have.
The bruises you carry never seems to heal, your
mind is dark and no one seems to understand or
wants to help. As always, you will be alone in
the world, fighting your dark thoughts by
yourself.


How is your soul?(pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

(comment on this)

Sunday, May 29th, 2005
1:47 am
So yeah, I went for all fucking five, deal with it......


Your #1 Love Type: INFJ

The Protector

In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.
For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.

Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.
However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.

Best matches: ENTP and ENFP

Your #2 Love Type: ENFJ

The Giver

In love, you give your all and feel guilty when relationships fail.
For you, sex is not seperate from love and caring.

Overall, you are humorous, giving, and motivational.
However, you tend to be over-protective and critical of your partner.

Best matches: INFP or ISFP

Your #3 Love Type: ISFJ

The Nurturer

In love, you are quietly intense, devoted, and tend too hold on too long.
For you, sex is a way to get closer - and a way to take care of your partner.

Overall, you are altruistic and eager to please your sweetie.
However, you tend to also be non-confrontational and secretly frustrated with relationship issues.

Best matches: ESTP or ESFP

Your #4 Love Type: ESFJ

The Caregiver

In love, you are very giving. You give your sweetie a lot of special attention.
For you, sex should be warm and intimate... a way to give and share love.

Overall, you are upbeat, kind, and affectionate.
However, you tend to also be a bit needy and manipulative at times.

Best matches: ISFP or INFP

Your #5 Love Type: INFP

The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ


(comment on this)

Saturday, May 28th, 2005
10:56 am
Uh-Huh

You Were Actually Born Under:
You are totally loyal, faithful, and honest.
However, you don't trust others to be as ethical as you are!
Straight forward and direct, you really aren't one for small talk.
You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!

You are most compatible with a Tiger or Horse.
You Should Have Been Born Under:

You are totally loyal, faithful, and honest.
However, you don't trust others to be as ethical as you are!
Straight forward and direct, you really aren't one for small talk.
You are a great listener - and an agreeable companion when you're in a good mood!

You are most compatible with a Tiger or Horse.

(comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com